Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Obsidian Blue/Gum

Some of you may think that I'm primarily interested in the Jordan Brand line of sneakers, but I like other kinds of sneakers as well. My favourite kinds of sneakers to wear when I don't have to wear dress shoes at work would be the Nike Air Max line, or the Nike Dunk/SB line.

I came across these "Janoski" Nike SB Zoom sneakers while going through the Sole Collector Blog. For those of you who don't know, Stefan Janoski is a professional skateboarder from California. He's been skating for at least two decades now. He is one of the few people that actually have their own Nike SB Pro model.

The shoes are blue suede with a gum bottom. I really like suede shoes even though they are not the easiest to take care of.



You can check out more pictures of these Nike SB Zooms after the break. Be sure to leave your comments on these sneakers below.






Photos courtesy of: Primitive Shoes
Info courtesy of: Sole Collector

Comments

Popular Posts