Lazy Jaw [On My Way]


Good Afternoon World!

This is definitely not a world premier or anything like that, but it's just me showing some love to an old friend. I've known this artist for about 10 years now, and he's probably been rhyming way before then. He's loved music for years, and definitely loves the art of rhyme. I remember him battling guys in the hallway in high-school. I remember him free-styling on the bus on our way to basketball games, in the locker room before games, after games, and even on his way home. Well now he's well on his way, no pun intended. Check out one of his singles. Take a listen below. Download it, request it with your local radio station,  and share it with friends if you're feeling it. There is definitely more to come from Lazy Jaw.


Comments

Popular Posts