Big Sean - Halfway Off The Balcony [Video]


Big Sean is already on his 4th album, entitled "I Decided". The concept of the album according to Big Sean's interview on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, is primarily about intentionality and making decision to affect change in your life. The album art is nice. Big Sean goes on to explain that on the cover there are two versions of himself, him currently and an older version of him. Big Sean said, "...I realized my whole life changed when 'I Decided', I feel like life is about making the right decisions at any point, or the wrong decisions. So imagine, the story of the album is, imagine you're going through life and you make all the wrong decisions your whole life. You get to the end of your life and you know, you're at a moment where its like 'God, I did everything wrong, I didn't work it out with the love of my life, I messed it up with my parents, I'm not doing the job I was sent here to do on earth. So then imagine, something happens and you get one chance to redo it all. The album is basically a chance of having that wisdom of an old man while you're young, going through life and figuring it out..."

I really like the concept and have listened to the album a few times and enjoyed. Big Sean has definitely developed and matured over the years. Check out the video for "Halfway Off The Balcony" below.


Let me know what you think in the comment section below or connect with me on Twitter or Instagram.

Comments

Popular Posts